My Harley Davidson Touring Blog

.



Thursday 1 July 2010


The GPS is loaded, the Harley's ready to go and the weather is looking like it will be a scorcher over Northern Europe for the weekend. The ferry from Harwich leaves at 09:00 tomorrow but we're aiming to get there an hour or so before to get on-board and hit the restaurant for breakfast. One of the benefits of living just 20 miles from the port means I only have to leave the house around 7:15 to meet up with H at 7:30 and board half an hour later.
Compared to the last two trips the Rigg Pak is pretty much under-utilised as we're only away for three nights. Two t-shirts, 2 shorts, pair of shoes and....well, thats it really. Plenty of space in the Rigg and bags for some plonk on the way back.
I was hoping to bring a laptop with me for en-route photos and reports but my small one is playing up with the "blue screen of death" appearing every 20 minutes and my multimedia laptop is about as suitable for a lap as a Harley Davidson Road King is for World Superbike. We'll see what the iPhone can offer but more likely the next report will be after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment